LUMIX Digital Single Lens Mirrorless Camera DMC-G7ZOOM
The LUMIX G7: Captures Before, During & After With One Shot.
The first camera to capture 30 frames before and 30 frames after with one press of the shutter. See, selsct and save your favorite moments as high-resolution stills. Enjoy more choice wit every shot. Now that’s changing photography.
- 4K Video and 4K Photo Capture the Perfect Moment- Special moments you eant to remember can occur at any time and should be captures in the best resolution possible. Now Panaosnic’s 4K technology is available for everyone. With the introduction of the new LUMIX G7, you will be able to record video in 4K. Furthermore, with the 4K Photo feature, you can extract the perfect frame out of a 4K video (30 frames per second) sequence easily on the camera and save it as an 8 megapixel still image. The hybrid LUMIX G7 frees your creativity for both video and photo.
- Everything in the Right Place- Not only does the LUMIX G7 feature a stylish, sophisticated body and a snug, hand-fitting grip, it also provides an intuitive level of operation. The Live View Finder (LVF) helps you to frame your images even under bright sunlight conditions, and the body allows you to freely customise settings. The front/rear dials control the main aperature and shutter speed settings, while easily switching to handle temporary WB and ISO adjustments. Settings can also be assigned to six function buttons. In addition, the 4K Photo mode can quickly be active by using the 4K Photo feature on the drive mode dial.
- 4K Video, More Details Than Full HD- Whether you are watching movies or editing videos, 4K delivers a far more intense viewing experience than you have seen before. Its native resolution of 3,840 x 2,160 pixels is four times larger than Full HD, resulting in a much higher level of detail. Even if you export your footage filmed in 4K to a Full HD TV, the video files will have even better definition and crisper details than those filmed in Full HD.
- High Speed Auto-Focusing with DFD Technology- Capture even the fastest moving action thanks to the Panasonic’s Depth From Defocus (DFD) Auto Focus (AF) technology. The Lumix G7 features this brand new technology instantly calculating the distance between the items inside the frame and drives the focus of the lens in on fast, continuous movement. This new system results in AF speeds up to 0.07 seconds and a burst shooting speed with AFC of 6 frames per second. It also increases the stability of continuous focusing when shooting video.
- High Image Quality Even in Low Light Conditions- The 16 megapixel Digital Live MOS Sensor in combination with the Venus Engine provides high quality image capture and high speed signal processing. The superior noise reduction system enables crisp images even in low light conditions up to ISO 25600. The Venus Engine also excels in diffraction compensation to make images crisp and clear even when shooting with a small aperature.
- Perfect Sight and Framing- The LUMIX G7 comes with a high-resolution OLED Live View Finder which allows high visibility thanks to a 10000:1 contrast and perfect framing even under direct sunlight conditions. Thanks to the settings displayed tight in front of your eyes, your pictures will comes out exactly as you intend. A rear monitor also features higher visibility even for sunny outdoor shooting. And, the tilt/swivel touch-display gives you the freedom to find unusual perspectives while maintaining easy operation and full image control.